Make a commitment to increase the voice of Pennsylvania mental health consumers by becoming a member of the Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers' Association (PMHCA). Join us as we impact change within the mental health system in Pennsylvania.
Cost of Membership
- Individual: $20*
- Corporate: $250
*or as much as you can afford to give
Consumer-Run Organization Membership Levels
As determined by annual budget:
- $30 – Under $25,000 per year
- $50 – $25,000 - $49,999 per year
- $75 – $50,000 – $100,000 per year
- $100 – Over $100,000 per year
Become a Member
Print Membership Application, complete and mail with your check to the address on the membership application.
Complete the online membership application and follow the link to use PayPal to pay for your membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to network with other people in recovery, through conference, training, committee and work group participation
- Discount on registration fee for annual statewide conference
- Reduced registration costs for PMHCA sponsored trainings
- Direct access to staff for information and referral through a toll free 800 telephone number
- VISION quarterly newsletter, keeping members up to date on mental health news
- Receive PMHCA email with timely information on policy and legislative issues and action alerts, notice of trainings, conferences, and MH recovery employment opportunities throughout the state
- Opportunity to nominate and vote for Board of Directors
- Opportunity to run for a Board member position, to be part of Board and Annual Conference committees, and to represent your Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers' Association region on the board
Make a Donation
Donations are always welcome.
Make a donation online using PayPal:
Write a check payable to PA Mental Health Consumers Association (PMHCA) and mail to:
4105 Derry Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Please call toll free at 800-88-PMHCA (800-887-6422), 717-564-4930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The official registration and financial information of the Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers' Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.